John Martin

John Martin
Great Day of his Wrath

Tuesday 20 October 2009

La de daaah.

1. Know for definite now, just need to do something about it and stop procrastinating so fucking much. I wonder if it'll work out fine though? Hopefully so! Would be so good if it did.

2. Gin does silly things to me, even in small amounts. I start behaving very badly... bad Josh!

3. Got a free AAA pass for the final night of the Devildriver uk tour! so stoked for sunday now. Party hard & getting to watch several awesome bands from backstage? Hell yes! Thank you Tom/Fran!

4. Going to get my hair cut off next tuesday, given myself a week to get into the right mindset for it. Cannot wait for ridiculous surfer haircut haha. It'll be very funny.

5. Even though most of my friends have escaped off to university, the people that are left and the "new" people I'm starting to spend more time with are very awesome. Change is a catalyst for a new direction in life.

6. Speaking of a new direction, "cleaning up my act" a hell of a lot is really good and i'm feeling all the better for it.

7. Need to speak to Chris about sorting out the paperwork for being allowed to spar in Akido, also need to track down where that kickboxing place is run in amersham. Getting back into martial sports will do my mind and body a whole load of good. Speaking of sport, should probably go for my run in a minute, wake my body up and shit.

I could probably keep typing here for ages but it would just turn into a train of thought, let's save some "wordy" energy for writing a couple more pieces sometime methinks.

I bid you g'day!
Au revoir for now internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment