John Martin

John Martin
Great Day of his Wrath

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Confusion, Longing & Satisfaction?





It isn’t always the case of what you are missing but sometimes what you aren’t missing that makes you think about everything.

Is it someone, something, a time or place?

That's a good question really, let's find out in due course.

I'd quite like to know the real answer myself, not sure right now.

Thinking about everything is a mixed bag of tricks though, who knows what’ll happen next.

So far though, it’s hard to say what’s happening even now in this maelstrom.

Talking vaguely and with great ambiguity is a great way of expressing things without letting on too much.

I mean, wouldn’t want it to be too obvious what I’m writing about would I.

But sometimes I just want to scream raw brutal honesty at the world.


What difference would it make though?

It's going to be one of those nights, can already feel it in the air.

I’ll just keep on speaking in tongues.

No comments:

Post a Comment