John Martin

John Martin
Great Day of his Wrath

Saturday 27 February 2010

merblah

Too much fecking drama, people should chill the fuck out. :)

Going to be one incredible weekend after this blunder of a night methinkles

(aside) Super seriously it's sucks when people are impossible to read, it'd be nice to know where i stand in this situation.

Ah well...

C'est la vie..

Right?

Haha, typical fucking passive response there. The world needs a healthy dose of a hellslap in the face in retaliation right now to be perfectly honest, would be spectacular but fuck it... Far too chilled all the time for my own good...

Maybe, just maybe stop being all reliable, friendly, likeable and nice. The world seems to favour cunts and dickheads really, if you can't beat 'em join 'em...

Don't think i have it in me to be like that though, screw that. I guess I'm committing myself to this shitehole of a position by being myself.

Does being not a absolute fuckshite mean that you won't get as far with shit then? Ah he he he he.

Oh well, despite the inebriation and all that, actually feel quite clear headed at moment. Shit i really bloody hate feeling lonely, miserable wanker... least I'm not morrissey though HAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment